The 3rd Dimension of a Regnum Christi Member – the Apostolate
(From the draft statutes (June 2016))
- In their mission of forming others to be apostles, Christian Leaders at the service of the Church, Lay Regnum Christi members make present the mystery of Christ who gathers his apostles around him, reveals to them the love of His heart, forms them, and sends them out to collaborate with Him in the establishment of His kingdom.
- The experience of the love of Christ provokes the inner urgency in each member to respond to the call to evangelize. Moved by the grace of God, this experience leads them to live as true apostles in the world, freely placing their whole selves, talents and time at the service of the Kingdom of Christ with a sense of efficacy. Therefore, the members:
- Encounter Christ daily in prayer and witness to Him in the midst of the different circumstances of life;
- In living their lay vocation, live their family life and their duties of state as their first priority, enlightened by the Gospel and the teachings of the Church
- Reach out to others in the concrete realities of their daily lives, announcing Christ and inviting them to participate in His mission.
- Launch and participate in initiatives and works of apostolate;
- Participate in the life of the parish and the diocese, sharing the charism of Regnum Christi with the local Church.
- They invite others who resonate with the spirit and mission of the Movement to become part of it.